About Namaste Natural Healing Center, Inc
The Namaste Natural Healing Center Inc. is located at 12616 SE Stark Street, Plaza 125, Building L. This location provides ample parking, interstate access, and close proximity to the Portland Metro area. The building provides excellent access for our patients who use wheelchairs, scooters, and canes to aid their mobility.
- We treat patients, not diseases
- Each patient is a unique individual with their own stories and experiences that are expressed in ways that are meaningful to them.
- These stories and experiences may be expressed through the physical body as the symptoms we call disease.
- They may also be expressed through the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of each individual as well.
- True healing occurs when those experiences are recognized and acknowledged, and the emotions associated with them are honored. This allows a move back towards balance on all levels.
- We use a combination of both the gentle, natural healing techniques and medicines that have been passed down through the ages, along with scientific based Western medicine to create a treatment plan that is unique for each individual.
Dr. Patricia J. Meyer
BS in Biology 1981, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC
MS in Biology (with an emphasis in physiology) 1984, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC
ATC (Athletic Trainer, Certified) 1985
ND (Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine), graduated with High Academic Honors, National College of Naturopathic Medicine (now the National College of Natural Medicine), 1996
EMT/Paramedic/Firefighter, Moraine, Ohio 1976-77
EMT/Paramedic, Charlotte, NC 1977
Paramedic/Medical Rescue, Randolph Co, NC 1977-1980
Roche Biomedical Labs, Charlotte, NC 1980-84
Police Crime Lab, Charlotte, NC 1984-1992
Rockwood Natural Medicine Clinic, Gresham, OR 1995-96
Rockwood Natural Medicine Clinic, Gresham, OR 1996-99
Namaste Natural Healing Center, Inc 1999-present
ND license to practice naturopathic medicine, state of Oregon, 1996
Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
Dr. Lee Dennis
BS in Nutrition 2009, Bastyr University at Kenmore, WA
ND (Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine), National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM), 2013
Namaste Natural Healing Center, Inc 2013-present
ND license to practice naturopathic medicine, state of Oregon, 2013
Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OANP)