Patient-Centered Primary Care Home
Namaste Natural Healing Center, Inc is recognized as a Tier 3 Patient-Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH) in Oregon. The PCPCH model is designed to assure that patients get excellent care by mandating primary care providers meet a number of objectives. In meeting these objectives, a PCPCH should exemplify certain key attributes of care including:
- Access: Care is available when patients need it.
- Accountability: Clinics take responsibility for their community and provide quality care.
- Comprehensive: Patients get the care, information, and services they need to stay healthy.
- Continuous: Providers know their patients and work with them to improve their health over time.
- Coordinated: Clinics help patients navigate the health care system to get the care they need in a safe and timely way.
- Patient & Family Centered: Patients and families are the most important part of health care. Care should draw on a patient’s strengths to set goals, and communication should be culturally competent and understandable for all.
In meeting these objectives, Namaste Natural Healing Center, Inc has been recognized for our outstanding patient care! So, what does this mean for you, the patient? Luckily, not much has changed here. Our existing patients will continue to get the same great naturopathic care they’ve been receiving and new patients can feel confident choosing a naturopathic office that has been certified as a Patient-Centered Primary Care Home. Some insurance companies, however, are offering incentives to patients who choose a primary care physician that’s part of a PCPCH. Be sure to check if your health insurance is offering such an incentive and if you’re in the market for a primary care physician, give us a call to see how we can meet your needs!